Science and Laboratories Safety Training Courses
Group & Government Discounts
On-Call 24/7 Remote Instructor Help
Useful Links & Reference Books Included With Courses
Corporate Accounts For Managing & Enrolling Groups
100% Guaranteed To Meet Your Regulatory Requirements
Science organizations and laboratories must be up to date with the latest safety training courses to ensure lab workers operate in a safe environment and know how to work with hazardous materials. Hazmat School offers multiple laboratory certification courses and guarantees 100% compliance. All training happens online and is available 24/7 to fit in with your schedules flexibly.
Registration for safety training is simple — select the course, sign up online and pay.
Science and Laboratory Safety Courses and Certifications
Benefit from various laboratory safety training and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) hazardous waste courses at Hazmat School. OSHA ensures safer working conditions in the United States, including in the science industry. Your laboratory must be OSHA compliant, and our courses help you achieve this. Some training courses available to ensure lab compliance are:
- Title 22 hazardous Waste for Laboratories: This course combines Department of Transportation (DOT) and Title 22 training to offer employees working with waste materials all the necessary knowledge to do so safely. It provides any laboratory with adequate training to manage, store and handle dangerous materials with care.
- DOT Hazmat Training Course #1058: This mandatory training is for any employee who transports, handles, stores and works with hazardous materials or waste, including any person signing manifests. The DOT requires any employee signing manifests to have full knowledge of them and the regulations that apply to hazardous waste.
- OSHA Hazard Communication and Globally Harmonized System (GHS) Training: This training enables effective communication with employees about the hazards of chemicals in the workplace. All employees who handle hazardous materials or chemicals in laboratories need to have OSHA Hazard Communication and GHS training.
Benefits of Hazmat School for the Science Industry
OSHA lab safety training is crucial if your company operates in the science sector. The benefits of our laboratory safety training courses include:
- Secure operations: The training courses give your workers the necessary knowledge and skills to operate safely and securely in the lab environment.
- Lowered liability: Decreased liability in the lab environment starts with employee safety — upskilling your workers with safety training means fewer injuries and reduces liability.
- OSHA compliance: All our laboratory certification courses have a 100% OSHA compliance guarantee.
- Digital learning: Our programs are all online and offered remotely, giving you 24-hour access. You can complete training from anywhere and at any time that suits your schedule.
- Skilled instructors: Hazmat School solely uses expert instructors who are available to students 24/7.
- Swift certification: Certificates are issued as soon as you complete the safety training.
- Fair pricing: Hazmat School is known for affordable prices and group or government employee discounts.
- Corporate accounts: Training supervisors can create corporate accounts, which makes enrollments, progress tracking and compliance reporting a breeze. Also, easily track when your lab needs certifications renewed.
Choose Hazmat School for Superior Laboratory Certification Courses
Hazmat School offers courses to ensure you meet all OSHA lab safety certification and training requirements. Students have 24-hour access to the best resources and remote instructors. Benefit from affordable certifications, special discounts and a 100% OSHA compliance guarantee.
Browse our laboratory safety certification and training courses and enroll today.
More OSHA Safety Courses
29 CFR 1915.1001,
29 CFR 1926.1101, and
AHERA 40 CFR 763.92(a)(1)