Manufacturing Safety Training Courses
Group & Government Discounts
On-Call 24/7 Remote Instructor Help
Useful Links & Reference Books Included With Courses
Corporate Accounts For Managing & Enrolling Groups
100% Guaranteed To Meet Your Regulatory Requirements
Manufacturing safety training helps you comply with regulatory requirements and creates a safer working environment for your employees. Hazmat School offers various safety courses and a 100% compliance guarantee. All training happens 24/7 online to fit in with your employees’ schedules, and registration is as simple as signing up and paying.
Manufacturing Safety Courses and Certifications
Benefit from several Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) hazardous waste and manufacturing safety training courses at Hazmat School. OSHA in manufacturing regulates business operations and promotes safer working conditions to ensure your company is OSHA compliant. Some essential training available from Hazmat School includes:
- OSHA Lockout/Tagout Training: This training covers the control of hazardous energy. When employees service machinery and equipment, lockout/tagout procedures help them remain safe and stop accidental energization.
- OSHA Hearing Protection: This course is for workers exposed to noise at or above eight hours and at an average of 85 decibels, ensuring they have the necessary skills to protect their hearing.
- 49 CFR DOT Hazmat Training: This course is for those who handle, label, package or ship out hazardous materials via ground, air or sea.
- RCRA Hazardous Waste Generator Training: The Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) regulates the disposal of hazardous byproducts. Not training employees in this area is one of the most prevalent RCRA violations. This training is required for any employee working with hazardous waste.
- California Title 22 hazardous Waste Generator Training: This manufacturing safety training program is designed for any worker handling, storing or disposing of hazardous waste in California.
- DOT/RCRA hazardous Waste Training: This training is required for any employee working with hazardous waste.
Benefits of Hazmat School for the Manufacturing Industry
Safety training and manufacturing courses are essential if your business operates in the manufacturing industry. The benefits of our manufacturing safety programs include:
- Immediate certification: Once employees complete the course, they are immediately issued a certificate.
- Decreased liability: Reduced liability stems from employee safety. Equipping employees with manufacturing safety training reduces the risk of injury on the job and lowers liability.
- Discounts and value for money: We are competitively priced and offer group or government employee discounts.
- Industry compliance: All our manufacturing safety courses have a 100% compliance guarantee.
- Safe operations: The safety training ensures your employees have the necessary knowledge and skills to operate safely in the workplace.
- Remote learning: Our programs run online and are conveniently available 24 hours a day, meaning your training can happen anywhere and anytime that suits your business.
- Knowledgeable instructors: Hazmat School exclusively uses experienced instructors who are available to trainees 24/7.
- Enterprise accounts: Training managers can create corporate accounts to make enrollments, progress tracking and reporting easy. Also, benefit from system reminders that ensure you always remember certification renewal time.
Choose Hazmat School for Superior Manufacturing Safety Programs
Hazmat School ensures you meet OSHA manufacturing training requirements at a time and place that works for you. Trainees have exclusive access to brilliant resources and remote instructors no matter the time — day or night. Benefit from the affordable pricing, discount offers and a 100% OSHA manufacturing compliance guarantee.
Browse our various manufacturing safety training courses and enroll today.
More OSHA Safety Courses
29 CFR 1915.1001,
29 CFR 1926.1101, and
AHERA 40 CFR 763.92(a)(1)
Check out our online training courses
Would you prefer to work at your own pace, on your own time?