Defensive Driver Training Course
- Demonstrate overcoming the physiological limitations that keep drivers from being as aware as possible.
- Describe how to identify and reduce roadway visual barriers.
- Describe how to evaluate traffic patterns to gain as much information as possible
- List methods that prepare drivers to avoid unexpected occurrences.
- Describe to evaluate and implement processes to reduce or eliminate specific circumstances that are likely to allow accidents to occur.
You will need a computer or iPad with internet access and an email account. No text is required; all course materials are available online. The course will take approximately 2-hours to complete. You can download the course if needed also.
Passing this course requires completing the multiple choice or true/false exam with a grade of 75% or better. If you do not receive a grade of at least 75% on the final quiz, you may retake the quiz up to a total of three (3) times.
COURSE SCHEDULE AND DEADLINES
The course is designed to be self-paced. You will have 30 days to complete it and can come and go as you need. After one month, you will need to re-enroll. Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a pdf certificate right away.