Safety and hazardous materials education since 1991
Hazmat School provides online hazardous waste, hazardous materials, and safety training to fully comply with OSHA, DOT and EPA requirements. We provide official OSHA, DOT, RCRA and Title 22 training certificates. We serve more than 20,000 students each year.
Our courses have been developed by Paul Gantt, President, Safety Compliance Management, who along with his team of instructors provides training programs around the country to major corporations as well as the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.
You may read about our instructors’ qualifications here. Once you sign on our Remote Instructors™ monitor your progress and answer any questions that you have along the way. Take advantage of our Remote Instructor™ concept and learn important lessons that will help to make you safer in your job. Using this unique feature helps to satisfy the requirements of OSHA for online or e-learning programs. Don’t be caught short with programs that don’t satisfy OSHA’s increasingly restrictive requirements.
We are committed to:
- Providing the best value for your money
- The highest quality learning experiences
- Being responsive to governmental and business needs
- Offering practical professional training to working adults
Areas of Practice
- OSHA Compliance
- Department of Transportation compliance (DOT)
- International Shipping of Hazardous Materials (IATA) compliance
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG) compliance
- Emergency Response compliance
- HAZWOPER compliance
- EPA compliance