Our talented hazardous material shipping experts here at Hazmat School will create a customized webinar training session that combines the convenience of online training with the comfort of having an experienced instructor leading the way.
We customize all training programs based on your company’s specific products and training needs.
- HMS provides you with all training materials used throughout the training and course completion certifications.
- You pay only for the time it takes us to develop and deliver the training and can have as many employees attend as you would like.
- Webinars vary in length depending on how many products you will need covered, usually anywhere between 2-8 hours.
- When the webinar is complete you will take a short multiple choice exam that, if passed, will generate your certification right away.
- You will need to make sure you or an employee has a computer or tablet that has internet, speakers, and a microphone.
Pros of Live Webinar Training
- Easy to sign-up, sign-in, and get started.
- Webinars will be tailored to your specific industry.
- We work within your schedule.
- Brings people together from multiple locations.
- No travel costs.
- Learn live with an expert and ask questions as you go.
- Live interaction with instructor.
- More cost effective than an onsite training session.
To request a quote for a webinar, please email us at email@example.com.