Corporate & Group Benefits
|30 or more:
Save on Training Costs
- Economical group pricing.
- No travel expenses.
- Save person hours. Courses may be taken at home, on weekends, on any computer with internet access.
- Register a group with only one credit card entry.
- Uniform web-based training across multiple locations.
- Lessons are reinforced through interactive exercises.
- We take safety training seriously. Our courses are not just Powerpoint® slides on the web.
- All courses developed by our instructors.
- Our instructors monitor each student’s progress.
- Our instructors offer timely guidance through email exchanges with students.
- Our instructors are fully qualified to teach OSHA and DOT courses.
- Our instructors have years of experience in developing online training.
- We retain training records for you in our database.
- We email refresher reminders.
- Certificates may be accessed and verified over the web.
- Online corporate Student Progress Page gives you the status of your employees at a single glance.
- Optional weekly emailed progress reports.
Set-Up Corporate Account
To set-up a corporate account, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call us at 1-877-OSHA-NOW (674-2669).
Register multiple students with a single payment using our student spreadsheet or you can now go to the course catalog, purchase the course for multiple employees and distribute the code to your employees for easy access into the course. When the employees click on the code they will create their own username and password so there is no need to do it for them.
If you prefer us to do it for you input your student information and send the file back to us via email at email@example.com. Once we receive your payment your students will automatically be notified on how to begin their course. You can track their progress using your management login and password.
We will send you an invoice and your account information after receiving your spreadsheet.